Combining real-world operational experience with advanced technology to create systems that are effective where it counts—in the field.
VISTA provides operational readiness services and program life cycle support of various systems and their associated components. We continually evaluate failure trends, usage rates, and reliability data to ensure sustaining costs/funding requirements are identified for preventive maintenance, repair, redesign, and periodic inspection/overhaul of equipment. Aging systems are enhanced with advanced technology to increase operational capability and to extend mission effectiveness well beyond the life cycle initially planned.
- System requirements analysis
- Technical services for development, test and evaluation, production, software integration, and user support
- Subsystem programs analysis to identify cost, schedule, and performance issues
- System’s design evaluation for testability, reliability/maintainability, safety, operational effectiveness
- Database management for RDT&E capabilities, infrastructure support, minor construction and repair programs, and major military construction programs
- Reviewing engineering change proposals and technical directives
- Risk mitigation plans